Bobby Shane Palmer (Texas)
Bobby Shane Palmer joined the Semrad Law Firm in June 2015 as an associate in Atlanta, Georgia. Mr. Palmer is now a Partner with the firm, serving the state of Texas. Mr. Palmer specializes in effectively representing debtor clients in preparing, filing, and litigating consumer bankruptcy cases throughout Texas. He has assisted numerous debtor clients in successfully resolving adverse proceedings premised on fraud, preferential transfers, and breach of contract claims. More importantly, throughout his tenure as a bankruptcy attorney, Mr. Palmer has helped thousands of clients to obtain the Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 discharges that they deserve.
Prior to joining the Semrad Law Firm, Mr. Palmer represented financial institutions in recovering on defaulted obligations, including vehicle loans, mortgages, credit cards, and other consumer and commercial instruments and loan products. Additionally, Mr. Palmer served as Judicial Clerk to the Honorable Sara Doyle, presiding judge at the Georgia Court of Appeals.
Mr. Palmer received his Juris Doctorate from Florida State University College of Law in December 2013. While in law school, he worked as an extern with the Southern District of Georgia's District Attorney Office. He was also awarded Florida State University College of Law’s Outstanding Pro-Bono Award. He received his undergraduate degree from Valdosta State University, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science with a minor in Philosophy focusing on Professional & Applied Ethics.
State Bar of Texas:
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
State Bar of Georgia:
- Georgia Supreme Court
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
Professional Associations & Memberships
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas Bankruptcy Section
- Metro Atlanta Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Group
- Dallas LGBT Bar Association
- Dallas County Bar Association